Last week I had several opportunities for great shopping.
In fact, there were so many, I had to turn down a few events. First was the debut of
Barbara Hill's accessory line @ Found for the Home. It was a great deal of fun, and
there was a great turn-out. Barbara's furnishings were so witty and unique, they were a big hit.


BTW, I spoke to Barbara and told her I knew from my coffee shop.
Fortunately, I could tell she didn't remember me from the "Love your hair" comment.
So I guess that's a good thing;). Check out my Flickr site, there are many more photos of the nights events.
Also, I met a great artist named Mary Beth Woiccak. Her work is amazing, check it out here.


One event down, next was the return of the Urban Market. It was an incredibly beautiful day, and I basked in all the rusty and worn pieces. (Makes me feel at home). More photos here.

 
Top