Its been too long since we had a Houston blogger lunch.
Luckily, we corrected that; this past weekend:)


Paloma (on the left) organized a wonderful lunch
at one of my favorite places, The Raven Grill.
I even got to meet a few new bloggers!
(Center: Courtney
of Under A Paper Moon
.
Right: Meg of Late Check-In).


Kylie of Bandelle (On the left) and I have emailed and
so on, but this was our first chance to meet. Quick!
Blog readers, can you name the rest of these prolific bloggers?

Answer: Center top: Paige (I Heart You)
Top right: Lauren (Material Girls)
Bottom Right: Courtney (Inside the Loop).

Of course, goofy girl in the glasses is me.
We had a very fun time that turned into a 4 hr lunch! We
got a few annoyed looks from the staff (but they were still
quite gracious). It was great fun, girls...and we really missed you Joni!

 
Top