Junking is a real term right? If not, I'm sure you all know what I mean.
Its the act of searching through and hunting for junk!! I have yet to figure out why I love it so much, but it does my soul good:)
Many of you may have noticed that I have been slow on posting lately. I have to admit that my work has been taking all my time and energy.
I'm struggling w/ feeling any amount of creativity or inspiration.

I know, "Boo hoo".
Over the weekend we had a few rare child free hours. (Thanks to my lovely sister and brother-in-law)
So I took the time to hit some "antique" stores, to relieve some stress.
Some of my favorite Houston haunts are located along several blocks of Westheimer.
Finding so many hidden gems made me very happy. Here are a few of my favorite finds.

This is such a cool Valentine's themed window display!

Of course I must include chairs.

I feel a little better, now. Aahhh.
 
Top