Owner: Yours Truly
Place: Tampa, FL; USA
Square Footage: 1100 sq. ft.
My Living Room
Front room. All of the items in this room were found in vintage shops, flea markets or thrift stores. The reclining windsor is SUPER comfy!!
The office/studio sports a Flavia del Pra lamp from Anthropologie; a 1950s printer table found for $5 at a garage sale; and a mossy green primitive cabinet found at the Blue Moon Trading Co. in South Tampa.

A different view of the office/studio. The desk is made from salvaged wood floors and salvaged metal pipes. The stool and old bucket are both vintage shop finds. The sand timer is from Anthropologie and the chandelier is from Bombay Co.

Mr. and Mrs. Hawaii stand in my living room. They were an antiques store find in Seminole Heights.

A weird view of the living room. Both chairs and table are vintage shop finds. The fan is from Seminole Heights Antiques and it was only $35!! It's HUGE and works incredibly well!!!


I hope you enjoyed this very small glimpse into my home. I need to take more pics! I decided to start my Featured Home Fridays with my own home and show you all how they will be done. Now, send some of your entries in for next Friday!


Happy Decorating!

Mina

 
Top