Well, I can hardly believe it; but over the weekend my blog turned one year old! Wow! I'm amazed at the opportunities this little blog has presented to me. I've met so many wonderful people, both virtually and in person. I can't honestly tell all of you how much I enjoy hearing from you. When I started writing this a year ago, I had no idea how much enjoyment I would get out of it. I really feel like I have found a world wide family. So I just want to thank all of you for stopping by and reading all of my crazy ideas:) Last weekend, I walked through the Houston AIA home tour. I was a little disappointed, but did love the serene bedroom above. The blue wall and linen covered chair were beautiful. Although, one year ago my second post was about a fantastic house featured in the tour.

You can check out the full article here, but I decided to re-post a few of my favorite shots. Given that it was only my second post, I'm sure 99.9% of you didn't see it. I remember how uncomfortable I felt asking for permission to take photos, for a blog that consisted of one article. Thankfully, the home owners and architect were very gracious.


Here's to one more year!
 
Top