1970s vintage jewelry is so hip and fun. It can dress up an outfit or even your home. Hang it on a mannequin, on a coat rack or on a simple hanger in any room and you will have instant ooohs and ahhhs... guaranteed! Trust me... it's happened to me when I've had guests over. The necklaces you see above were amazing finds this afternoon in a little antiques store in town that I happen to drive by every day after work. Today I decided I'd stop in and check it out. There was so much jewelry there that it was impossible to keep my eyes focused on just one item for long. Absolutely amazing! It's a shop called Seminole Heights Antiques off of Florida Ave. So cool! Besides the jewelry I also found some super fantabulous 70s handbags! WOW! Antiquing is SO much fun!!! Of course... now I may need to eat Raman noodles for a week. : ( Okay... go vintage hunting and bling out your space!
Happy Decorating!
Mina
And don't forget to check out Bohemian Vintage at www.mina180.etsy.com!

 
Top